Mission, Vision, Core Values
Jewish Housing and Programming (J-HAP) is committed to serve the life-long needs of adults with developmental disabilities within a Jewish environment where residents feel welcomed, valued, fulfilled, and secure.
To empower residents to achieve their full potential through individualized guidance and support, and to enable a high quality of life enriched with social, educational, spiritual, cultural and recreational opportunities.
- Be active in and positively influence the local community.
- Provide safety and peace of mind for residents and their families.
- Partner and co-sponsor with groups with complimentary goals
- Build social relationships through programming.
- Enable residents to reach personal goals.
- Maintain a high level of ethical behavior in business practices and professional relationships.